Monday, April 14, 2014

Hints for the Easter Bunny

Hints for the Easter Bunny, or alternately titled: candy substitutes and things I wouldn't mind my children finding on Easter morning:

adorable Maileg "Little Sister" mouse with tutu and "sleeping box" from My Sweet Muffin

wind-up bunny rabbit from KD's Treehouse in Columbia, SC

rad recycling craft stickers from Box Play- these are binoculars! available at KD's Treehouse
pirate shrinky-dinks from My Sweet Muffin (they also have fairy tales Shrinkables)

Poppy Drops temporary tattoo earrings, available at KD's Treehouse; see all my favorite toddler-tattoos here
;
a Box Play camera sticker (fits on a macaroni & cheese box) from KD's Treehouse
this sweet little book, Jojo's First Word Book via Cool Mom Picks

Hape people, transport, and book set- my 1 year old is obsessed with hers! at KD's Treehouse
a harmonica- simple, classic, cheap; our 3 year old's favorite toy (idea borrowed from You Are My Fave blog)

Obviously, I'm a little biased, but KD's Treehouse is by far my favorite place to grab creative and unique gifts, toys, and clothing locally, (and it's all eco-friendly to boot!)

What are you wishing the Easter bunny to bring your kiddos?

No comments:

Post a Comment